Write For Us
Establish yourself as an authority writer by contributing impressive content. We give priority to well-written, creative, and informative pieces. Express yourselves with original content and out-of-the-box ideas.
Are you great at creating original, unique, and catchy content? Take advantage of the guest posting opportunity and gain exposure to a massive audience. Leverage your power of expression and reach our audience of 100K visitors a month!
Know that you are not embarking on a solo flight! Our team of pro editors will scrutinize and edit your content. Note that this is an opportunity for real writers with potential. We will help you establish yourself as an authority in the field of writing! So when you send in your content, pitch to us why we should consider it.
Expectations & Submission Guidelines
Familiarizing yourself with our writing and submission guidelines will make the job easier for you and us both. So, take notes!
- We accept a minimum word count of 800 words for each of the blog posts.
- The content should be unique, engaging, and valuable. Do enlighten us on how your content will be useful for our audience in your pitch.
- Refrain from excessive linking. However, while mentioning research, surveys, studies, and facts, make sure you mention legit and authority sources.
- Again, links should be valid and not more than (add number). Also, they should be relevant and go with the natural flow of the blog post.
- Forced links, facts, and keywords are unacceptable.
- Detailed outlines for the blogs you have written will be appreciated.
- To enhance readability, add sub-headings and bullets. And keep the paragraphs crisp and concise.
- Promotional content is a big turn off!
- Stick to our core categories while choosing your titles.
- Explicit, too informal, and inappropriate content will be rejected.
- As mentioned already, our team of editors reserves the right to edit your pieces.
- Once your blog post is published on our forum, you won’t have the rights to post it anywhere else. This includes your personal blog.
- We encourage grammar-savvy pieces. Also, make sure you proofread your content before submitting to avoid typos and basic errors.
- We discourage the practice of black linking.
- Be considerate about the overall tone, style, and format of our site while writing your piece.
Topics That Excite Us
You may be great at pitching stories from a diverse range of topic genres. But we don’t entertain every topic. Therefore, before you invest yourself and your capabilities into writing for us, take a quick swirl around the niches we cover.
- Industry News
Topics We Don’t Cover
You also need to acquaint yourself with the niches and topics we don’t cover. As we only aim to facilitate particular audience types. So, here you go:
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing etc.
Do you have what it takes to achieve greatness? You should share some previous writing samples, and pitch to us why your article should be considered. Along with that, add the following details:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- A Brief Bio
- Your Previous Blog Samples
- Blog Title Along with an Outline