How to Add Spectrum App on FireStick
We live in times when there are a plethora of online streaming media options. Among all these apps, Spectrum TV is one popular name. You can watch live TV, shows, and movies with the app. And it is available and compatible with all major forums. But in this guide, we’ll talk about installing and using the Spectrum app on FireStick.
The app offers more than 250 live channels including HBO. You can enjoy thousands of on-demand TV shows and movies whenever and wherever you want. A rough estimate is around 30,000 titles. You can take advantage of the filtering content and live TV by genre, category, program titles, network names, and so on.
With FireStick, you can conveniently create a personalized listing and guide by setting up the favorite channels. Even with a subscription to one of the Spectrum packages, you still don’t want to miss the incredible content that the said app has to offer!
Read Also: HTC vs Spectrum
Spectrum TV App Availability
The app is also available on forums like Android, iOS, Roku, Xbox One, Windows, and many more. But there’s a problem. It is not available on the official Amazon app store in many locations. Therefore, you will have to consider installing it from third parties. In this guide, we will enlighten you about the popular methods of installing the Spectrum app on FireStick.
But first, know why it is important to enabling unknown sources.
Enabling Applications from Unknown Sources
It is common knowledge that Amazon FireStick doesn’t allow the installation of third-party apps. The default settings will need a little tweaking. The following are simple steps to enabling apps from unknown sources. Take notes!
- Go to Settings on your FireStick.
- Click My Fire TV or Device option.
- Navigate and find the Developer options.
- Simply click on the option that says Apps from unknown sources.
- The option is off by default. Turn it on by clicking on it.
- You will see a popup warning message.
- Click turn on button and installation from unknown sources will be enabled.
Let’s proceed to the installation guide.
How to Install Spectrum TV App on FireStick?
We will enlighten you about two methods of installation.
Installing Spectrum App on FireStick via Downloader App
You will need the Downloader app to follow this method of installation. Follow the following steps:
- Begin with opening the Downloader app.
- Enter the download URL of the Spectrum TV App for FireStick.
- Click the Go button.
- The app will begin downloading. Let it complete.
- You will automatically land to the installation screen of the FireStick once the download finishes.
- Click the “install” button that is on the bottom of the screen.
- The app will successfully install on the device.
- Click Open and your Spectrum TV App on amazon FireStick is all set to use.
It is important to note that the downloader app doesn’t have widespread availability. You can blame the geo-restrictions for that. If you are located in one of the restricted areas, try our second method of installing the Spectrum TV app on FireStick.
Read Also: Spectrum IPv6
Downloading Via ES File Explorer
You will need the ES File Explorer app to install the Spectrum app on FireStick. Follow the stepwise guide to achieve flawless installation.
- On your FireStick, open the app ES File Explorer.
- Click the download icon that you will see on the app’s home screen.
- Navigate to the button +New and then add the file URL to proceed to download.
- Add the Spectrum App Download URL and click Download Now.
- Let the downloading complete and then click the option “Open File”.
- Run the installation command then. You will be redirected to the FireStick’s installation screen.
- Click the install button again.
- Once the installation is completed. Click it open.
The aforementioned methods are easily applicable to all the versions of Amazon FireStick. This also includes FireStick 4K.
Downloading Via Amazon App Store
Lastly, if you are located somewhere where your Amazon FireStick supports accessing the Spectrum TV app, you are lucky! Take advantage of the following steps to download it.
- Use your remote to navigate to the home screen whilst your Amazon FireStick is on.
- Simply click the search bar on the top-left of the screen using your remote.
- Type Spectrum TV in the search bar and you will see a list of app suggestions.
- Click on the Spectrum TV app.
- Using your remote, click the download button. The downloading will begin.
- Once the downloading is completed, click the Open button.
- The Spectrum TV app is now ready to use on your home screen.
- Sign up to access all the features and enjoy your favorite content.
Read Also: Xfinity Mobile
Take advantage of these, simple, reliable, and authentic downloading methods and unleash a world of entertainment for yourself. Because even with one of the best TV packages, you will still need this entertainment-rich app to enjoy on-demand content.